THE WAY TO VICTORY

What is the way to victory for God’s people?
First, dive into God’s Word, lay hold of your special promise, take it into the secret place of prayer, and hold God to it. I have favorite promises from the Bible that I hold up to God whenever I cry out to Him.
“What man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” (Matthew 7:9-11).
Ask the Lord for good things. He is waiting to give them to you! And ask Him to take away all your shame and remove the stain of sin. He longs to do it for you.
“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end” (Ephesians 3:20-21).
Take this promise to God daily, saying, “Father, You said You would do more than I ask so today I am asking You to answer my prayer abundantly.” God is pleased by such faith.
Second, trust the Holy Spirit, who abides in you. God does not have to send an angel to speak to you; you already have His resources within you — the Holy Spirit Himself! Acknowledge His presence and say to Him, “Holy Spirit, You know the way out of this mess and I don’t. Right now I give You direction of my life. You know the very mind of God.”
Beloved, if you make this simple confession, you will know times of refreshing from the Lord. Even when you are ready to give up, He remains faithful to deliver you.