AN ENDLESS SUPPLY

The apostle Paul cried out to God, "Lord, please deliver me from this thorn in my flesh!" But the Lord answered him, "My grace is sufficient for thee" (2 Corinthians 12:9). God was saying to His servant, "Paul, you're going to have to live with this thorn. But in the midst of your pain, I'll give you all the grace you need. I have an endless supply for you!"

The Lord wants us to know that His grace is stronger than any deliverance He might bring to our circumstances. Why? His grace contains the full revelation of who He is! Simply put, God's grace is Jesus Christ fully revealed—in all holiness, yet with a tender, compassionate heart.

Our heavenly Father sees every bit of our suffering and He makes these wonderful promises to us:
  • The salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble" (Psalm 37:39). 
  • "He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me" (Hebrews 13:5-6). 
  • "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness” (Isaiah 41:10). 
  • "Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought” (verses 11-12) 
  • "For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. . . . When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them" (verses 13 and 17). 
You can make it through any situation, crisis or disaster—all by the grace of Jesus Christ. No matter what comes your way, He has more than sufficient grace and Holy Ghost comfort for you!