TO GOD BE ALL PRAISE AND GLORY

As I sat at my desk asking the Lord how I could bless you, I was moved simply to give you something from his Word.

 

I offer the following Scriptures, trusting that at least one of them will be a word just for you.  I know God is faithful to send us a special word when we so need it.  And I believe there is something here especially for you.

 

  1. Psalm 32:6-8: “For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.  Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.  I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.”

  1. Psalm 31:6-8: “I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.  I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; and hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.”

  1. Psalm 41:1-3: “Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.  The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.  The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.”

  1. Psalm 31:1, 5: “In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness….  Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.”

  1. Psalm 56:8, 9, 11: “Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?  When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.  In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.”

  1. Psalm 86:17: “Show me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast helped me, and comforted me.”

  1. Psalm 88:1-3: “O Lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee: let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry, for my soul is full of troubles: and my life draweth nigh unto the grave.”

Please underline the Scripture portion that the Spirit witnesses is yours.  Believe it!  God has sent it to you today.